The right cup is what makes the Original Sparkleball work.
Click on photos for more details.
Steps and images ©Alex Finlayson 2018. Please ask permission to reproduce.
- test lights before inserting.
- staple deep in cups.
- 1/2″ step drill bit makes drilling plastic easy. or use a soldering iron to melt holes.
- don’t over staple at first. Keep ball flexible then reinforce.
- for hanger ideas check out Pinterest.
- Carl has a neat trick for keeping lights from slipping out of cups.
- Make it easy! Check out THE KIT
more helpful DIY:
– find the right cups
– tips for inserting lights
– the best stapler
– how to hang it – 1
– how to hang it – 2
– how to hang it – 3
– using different lights – 1
– using different lights – 2
– drilling a perfect hole
– how to get it really round
– make The Original Sparkleball
– make AnyCup Sparkleball
– making Mini Sparkleballs